Saturday, September 19, 2009

All right here I go again. I am going to start blogging again. are you all so excited. so life now is different than it was when I last wrote. for starters my wife is pregnant again. the baby is due December 24th but the baby is measuring large so it will probably be born a week or two early. I started school at UNLV. Tammy is staying in Provo till the baby is born for insurance reasons. that means I drive back and forth from Vegas every week. it is not as bad as it sounds. on a happier note I am way cool. lets see if I keep up my blog this time and I will figure out how to post photos since that is what you all want. pictures of me not my family only me.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Go Jer... The more I hear from you, the better!

Brooke B said...

Lets see some pictures!